MTI SJ-210 SURFTEST
Item #: 1-808-178561
Series 178 – Portable Surface Roughness Tester
Standard Drive Unit
- Connecting cable.
- Roughness specimen (Ra 3.00µm).
- Calibration stage.
- Protective sheets for display.
- AC Adapter.
- Operation manual.
- Quick reference manual.
- The 2.4” color graphic LCD provides excellent readability and an intuitive display that is easy to use. The LCD also includes a backlight for improved visibility in dark environments.
- The Surftest SJ-210 can be easily operated using the buttons on the front of the unit and under the sliding cover.
- Up to 10 measurement conditions and one measured profile can be stored in the internal memory.
- An optional memory card can be used as an extended memory to store large quantities of measured profiles and conditions.
- Access to each feature can be password protected, which prevents unintended operations and allows you to protect your settings.
- The display interface supports 16 languages, which can be freely switched.
- An alarm warns you when the cumulative measurement distance exceeds a preset limit.
- The Surftest SJ-210 complies with the following standards: JIS (JIS-B0601-2001, JIS-B0601-1994, JIS B0601-1982), VDA, ISO-1997, and ANSI.
- In addition to calculation results, the Surftest SJ-210 can display sectional calculation results and assessed profiles, load curves, and amplitude distribution curves.
Supplied with a carrying case.
MITUTOYO SJ-210 SURFTEST
?c: 0.003, 0.01, 0.03, 0.1” (0.08, 0.25, 0.8, 2.5mm) ?s: 0.1, 0.3” (2.5, 8µm)
Gaussian, 2CR75, PC75
0.01", 0.02", 0.03"/sec (0.25, 0.5, 0.75mm/sec)
Ra, Rc, Ry, Rz, Rq, Rt, Rmax, Rp, Rv, R3z, Rsk, Rku, Rc, RPc, Rsm, Rz1max, S, HSC, RzJIS, Rppi, R?a, R?q, Rlr, Rmr, Rmr(c), Rdc, Rk, Rpk, Rvk, Mr1, Mr2, A1, A2, Vo, Rpm, tp, Htp, R, Rx, AR
0.003", 0.01", 0.03", 0.1"/0.08, 0.25, 0.8, 2.5mm
Diamond, 90°/5µmR (60°/2µmR)
9 lbs per EA