MTI VL-50S-B LITEMATIC HEAD UNIT
Series 318 – Litematic and Litematic Head High-resolution Measuring Unit
- The Litematic is designed for measuring easily-deformed workpieces and high-precision parts such as pin gages, thin-wall bearings, plastic parts, and springs.
- Extra-low measuring force of 0.01N (1gf).
- Hands free operation with optional foot switch.
- Ceramic anvil is free from corrosion and easy to maintain.
- The Litematic Head unit can be mounted onto fixtures or an optional stand to allow great flexibility of use.
- With SPC output.
Film and sheet – If the workpiece flexes, making accurate measurement impossible, using a type with a larger measuring force or adding a weight to the spindle may be effective.
- Flexible substrates.
- Various types of sheet.
Precision components – The Litematic can be used as a high-precision displacement gage.
Thin sheet metal – Because the measuring force is small, deformation of the workpiece can be minimized
- Shimming materials.
- Blade springs.
- Beverage can materials.
Rubber and plastic – If the workpiece is soft the risk of indentation may be reduced by replacing the standard contact point with one of larger radius, such as an optional carbide-ball type.
Electronic components – For this type of workpiece the smallest measuring force available is recommended.
- Printed circuit boards.
- Battery components.
Medical and pharmaceutical products – If the workpiece is soft the risk of indentation may be reduced by replacing the standard contact point with one of larger radius, such as an optional carbide bal type.
- Injection needles.
- Patches and ointments.
MITUTOYO VL-50S-B LITEMATIC HEAD HI-RES MEASURING UNIT
(0.5 + L/100)µm L=Measured length (mm) ( at 20° C)
.5µinch, 0.01µm, 0.1µm, 1µm, 5µinch, 50µinch
14 lbs per EA