MACHINIST CALC PRO2
Great for machinists, tool & die makers, setters, supervisors, and shop owners.
The Machinist Calc Pro 2 includes materials and tool settings combined with DOC and WOC to solve all your speed and feed calculations for face, end or slot milling plus turning, drilling and boring. It also gives you step-saving drill and thread chart look-ups, right triangle solutions, bolt-circle patterns, a larger 2-line LCD display and much more all built into a portable, rugged and cost-effective handheld calculator.
- Armadillo Gear protective hard case.
- Long-life battery (CR2025).
- Quick Reference Guide and Easy-to-Follow User's Guide.
- Machining-specific keys to enter or calculate Surface Feet per Minute (SFM), Inches per Tooth (IPT), Inches per Minute (IPM), Inches per Revolution (IPR), # of Teeth, Depth of Cut (DOC), Width of Cut (WOC) and Length of Cut (LOC).
- Materials – Choose from 20 popular materials.
- Processes – Face milling, end milling, slot milling, turning, boring, drilling.
- Tools – High speed, carbide, and high performance.
- Speeds and Feeds – Calculate for milling, turning and drilling; cutting speed, spindle speed (RPM), feed rate (IPM), cutting feed, feed per tooth/chip load, number of teeth, and radial chip thinning adjustment factor.
- Built-in drill and thread size tables save time and steps (Compliant with ANSI/ASME B1.1-2003 and ANSI/ASME B1.13M-2005).
- Enter numeric, fractional, metric thread sizes, and drill sizes – and display tap, roll tap, close and free fit drill sizes plus pitch, major and minor diameters.
- Right Triangle Math – Plus trigonometric functions.
- Drill Points – Enter cutting angle and drill size to calculate the drill point cut depth.
- Bolt Pattern Layouts – Enter start angle, number of bolts, diameter and optional X, Y offset; calculate X and Y coordinates. Find center-to-center spacing for bolt pattern layouts.
- 3-Wire Measure – Enter wire size (or use calculated best wire size) and 3-wire measurement to calculate pitch diameter.
- Full 1 year limited warranty.
MACHINIST CALC PRO2
12 Digital Internal
.813" x 2.5"
6.25" x 3.5" x .9"
0.5 lbs per EA