6-40 2FL H-2 R&N SP/PT PLUG TAP
Item #: 106C-640-22P
REIFF & NESTOR
List No. 106C
- Known as "gun" or "chipbreaker" taps.
- Primarily used in through holes, as the angled point will shoot the chips forward. The chips do not get clogged in the flutes or restrict coolant flow.
- Narrower and shallower flute, resulting in a larger core, and a stronger tap.
- Used on all materials and is the best production tap.
- Must be used in through holes or where hole has sufficient depth for the chips to accumulate.
6-40 2FL H-2 R&N SPIRAL POINT PLUG TAP
High Speed Steel
0.012 lbs per EA